Rasulullah this heart misses you :'(





It is when i heard the salawah before Tarawih
I started to cry
Allah has given me another chance
Ramadhan, alhamdulillah we meet again
I want this Ramadhan to be different
I want to reach all my targets for this Ramadhan
And hope everything becomes a habit even after Ramadhan
Its all about to change
Allah, please forgive me and accept my deeds
Everything i do, i do it for You
Lillahi
Amin Amin Amin

This reminds me of my brothers and my sisters in Palestine
How are they?
Hows your first day of Ramadhan going to be?
O Allah You're The Best and The Only Protector
Protect them from harm and give them your mercy
Amin YaRabbalalamin

Rasulullah this heart misses you :'(


Syukran jiddan ..sudi baca entry nie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Full Edit By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.