I fell in love :)


I fell in love :)

yes I did :)
why are you surprised.
it's all i ever wanted :D

To love and be loved back!

I was looking for someone to love me for who I am.
Without looking how good i dress or how much money I have.
I talk to my love five times a day.. a sometimes six times :)
I sacrifice what i want because he doesn't want me to have it.
I try to do everything He tells me to do.

When ever i want something. all have to do is go to him and ask him :)
it's that simple.
by the way he is not just my love :)
He should be your only lover too :) (aside from immediate family)
I guess by now you know who i mean :)

Allah is my only Love :)
I can't wait to see him!
I can't even imagine that day!
I hope the best time would be the time i see Allah
and He wouldn't be angry at me :(
I do my best to keep my life Halal :)
and you should too :)


Syukran jiddan ..sudi baca entry nie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Full Edit By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.